Woodland’s Organic Manuka Honey MG100+, MG200+, MG300+
- Freshness assured as honey is obtained within hours of harvest
- Quality is assured by the New Zealand Food Safety, and certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (a leading organic certification agency)
- Manuka Honey with Methylglyoxal (MG), an antibacterial component
– The higher the MG, the stronger the antibacterial effect
- Supports immune system by promoting resistance to common infections
- Supports healing of sore throat, mild burns and/or wounds
- Additional information
- Questions & Answers (11)
Manuka honey is sought after worldwide.
It is produced only in New Zealand and is well known for having desirable health properties.
Woodland’s Manuka Honey MG100+
Woodland’s Manuka Honey MG200+
Woodland’s Manuka Honey MG300+
HoneyCity is proud to introduce certified organic manuka honey.
Woodland’s is an established producer of premium organic manuka and pohutukawa honeys.
Their hives are certified organic through BioGro NZ.
Certified organic by BioGro New Zealand
Net Weight: 500g
Product of New Zealand
• Freshness assured as honey is obtained within hours of harvest
• Quality is assured by the New Zealand Food Safety, and certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (a leading organic certification agency)
• Manuka Honey with Methylglyoxal (MG), an antibacterial component
– The higher the MG, the stronger the antibacterial effect
• Supports immune system by promoting resistance to common infections
• Supports healing of sore throat, mild burns and/or wounds
Eat it with your favorite toast or make refreshing honey water!
Benefits of honey
All Natural Energy Drink – This natural unprocessed sugar — fructose and glucose — directly enter the bloodstream and can deliver a quick boost of energy. The rise in blood sugar acts as a short-term energy source for your workout, especially in longer endurance exercises.
Cough Suppressant – Honey can be the all-natural cure when it comes to pesky colds. A persistent cough that won’t go away can easily be remedied with two teaspoons of honey, according to a 2012 study published in the journal Pediatrics. Children between the ages of 1 and 5 with nighttime cough due to colds coughed less frequently when they received two teaspoons of honey 30 minutes before bed.
Sleep aid – Honey can be a health aid for sleepless nights. Similar to sugar, honey can cause a rise in insulin and release serotonin — a neurotransmitter that improves mood and happiness. “The body converts serotonin into melatonin, a chemical compound that regulates the length and the quality of sleep,” Rene Ficek, registered dietitian and lead dietitian nutritionist at Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating in Chicago, Ill., told Medical Daily in an email.
Buy real honey from New Zealand and do not be cheated to buy cheap fake Chinese honey which are diluted with high-fructose corn syrup and sweeteners, and tainted with crazy chemicals, high in heavy metals and antibiotics.
MG100+, MG200+, MG300+
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Raw Honey is the most original sweet liquid that honeybees produced from the concentrated nectar of flowers. Collected straight from the extractor; it is totally unheated, unpasteurized, unprocessed honey. Taste wise it is almost the same, Organic Raw Honey can be added to sweeten your beverage, spread on toast or enjoy by the spoonful. In terms of benefits, provides energy for body, brain and nervous system and it doesn’t ferment in the stomach also it can be used to counteract acid indigestion. When mixed with ginger and lemon juices, it effectively relieves nausea and supplies energy.
- A There is no need to refrigerate honey as it can be stored at room temperature.
- A In terms of benefits, it provides energy for body, brain and nervous system and it doesn’t ferment in the stomach also it can be used to counteract acid indigestion. When mixed with ginger and lemon juices, it effectively relieves nausea and supplies energy.
- Q I received my honey already. Thanks. But I want to check why is the texture of the honey is not smooth as shown in the picture. It’s like grainy and I have never bought this kind before so I don’t know if it is because it has turned bad. Please advise.A Yes, the grainy texture is perfectly normal. As real authentic Manuka honey is a monoflora honey agricultural product, each batch of honey has slightly different tastes, textures and appearance.For example, Manuka honey harvest during summer season has a different texture and tastes compared to winter season. This applies to most honey, and not just Manuka honey.For example, Sidr honey commend a higher price during winter season as the taste and texture is more popular. Different brands of Manuka honey also have different textures.Kare has a bitter tastes and closer to ice-cream texture, while Taku and Vitabeez is more liquid and non-bitter. Another note is that most Manuka honey farm do not harvest and sent out the honey immediately to the distributors. Some of them do keep bottles of honey for months or even years to moderate the volume. As such, it is possible to get different types of batches within 1 shipment.
- A There are no supporting evidence that states unsafe consumption of Manuka Honey during pregnancy or lactating. Our suggestion is to check with your gynaecologist before taking it.UMF 10+ is generally suitable for most people for general maintenance. UMF 15+ and 20+ will be recommended if one has a specific problem to tackle such as stomach ulcer, acid reflux and maybe digestion problem.
- A These Manuka honey are pasteurized. Only those RAW honey are unpasteurized.
- A Most types of honey do aid in sleeping, you do not need to specifically aim for any specific UMF. If you are eating for good health, go for UMF 10, as that is the minimum amount of UMF for daily health boost maintenance. If you are just taking for sleeping aid, you can take the lower priced option of UMF 5.
- Q How long storage can the Manuka honey be bought and stored over a period of time even before/ after expiry before it loses its UMF efficacy over time? Does the plastic bottle (is it a plastic or glass bottle?) affect in reducing the anti-bacterial activity over time?A Honey has a very long shelf life and will last practically forever if stored in the right condition. For efficiency of the UMF, we like to share that the honey should be kept in a cool, dry place to protect the potency. It should not be refrigerated. For more info, you can check out https://www.beeplusmanukahoney.com/does-honey-go-badThe bottle is plastic. The current research from the honey industry has shown that both glass and plastic does not affect the UMF level nor the potency of the honey.
- A It is advisable NOT to store in refrigerator. Store it in a normal cabinet, away from direct sunlight.
- A For health benefit on its own, you can eat Manuka honey directly from a tablespoon twice or thrice a day, without mixing with water. After eating it, you can wash it down with water.
- A For the mixture with apple cider vinegar, yes there are many articles that do highlight this refreshing healthy drink for daily consumption. I personally use apple cider vinegar with other honey for the tasty drink, and eat Manuka honey on its own. The reason is because Manuka honey does not taste as great as other honey as Manuka Honey is meant to improve health while other normal honey has that sweet taste to go together with Apple cider vinegar for great taste.