Best Probiotics Food and Prebiotics Food
Probiotics are live bacteria (aka good or helpful bacteria) and yeast that lives in your guts and are immensely good for your gut and immune health. Prebiotics are non-digestible food ingredients (such as fiber) that promote the growth of probiotics (live bacteria and beneficial microorganisms) in your guts. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probiotic)
Probiotics or prebiotics can be found in our daily food source and we can incorporate them into our meals for a healthier and stronger immune system.
Top Probiotics Food:-
- German Sauerkraut
- Korean Kimchi
- Japanese Miso soup
- Japanese Natto
- Kefir (Middle Asia, India, etc)
- Sourdough Bread
- Soft Cheese
- Acidophilus milk (cultured milk)
- Sour Pickles
- Tempeh (Indonesia, Malaysia)
- Apple Cider Vinger (or ACV Gummies)
- All sorts of fermented food
- Probiotics supplement
What is prebiotics food?
Prebiotics can be a healthy and affordable way to improve your probiotics. This is especially if you dislike the tastes of rich probiotics food. In contracts, prebiotics foods can be found in many fiber-rich vegetables and fruits. They can be an affordable way too to improve your immune and gut health.
Top Prebiotics food:-
- Pulses, beans, lentils, peas, chickpeas, etc
- Dandelion Greens
- Jerusalem Artichoke (aka Earth Apple)
- Wheat bran
- Konjac root (elephant yam)
- Cocoa (dark chocolate rather than usual chocolate)
- Chia and Flaxseed
- Whole grains (wholemeal bread or brown/red rice instead of white bread/rice)
- Burdock root
- Prebiotics supplement (Such as Greenmix fruits and vegetable prebiotics supplements)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?